How to Maximize the Speed of Your Internet Connection
I have made this simple tutorial to make your browsing faster, i have tested it and it really works, try it to see what changes it can do to your browsing experience. I only tested it in Windows Xp so don't try it in other OS like Windows 7 it may cause your computer unstable. This simple tutorial i made is for Windows xp only and it works great!
Check to see if faster internet connections are in your areaHERE'S THE STEPS:
1. Go to Start > Run and type devmgmt.msc.
2. Find and Expand Ports (COM & LPT)
3. Double click Communications Port(COM1). Click Port Settings Tab
4. Set Bits Per second = 128000, Flow Control = Hardware, and click OK
1.Go to Start > Run and type gpedit.msc
2. Go to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > Network > QOS PACKET SCHEDULER double click LIMIT RESERVABLE BANDWIDTH
3. click enable and set the Bandwith Limit to ZERO.
METHOD 3:1. Go to Start > Run type gpedit.msc
2. Go to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > Network > Background Intelligent Transfer Service double Click MAXIMUM NETWORK BANDWIDTH THAT BITS USES
3. Choose Enabled, Limit BITS Transfer rate (Kbps) to=0, From = 12 AM, To = 12 AM, Check use all available unused bandwidth, Limit BITS Transfer rate (Kbps) to=0
1. go to start > run > regedit > then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Tcpip\Parameters
2. Right click anywhere in the left side of the window then select NEW DWORD, then input the dword name, after the new registry entry is made, double click it and input the dword value.
Put all these:
dword name-TcpWindowSize dword value-0005ae4c
dword name-Tcp1323Opts dword value-00000003
dword name-SackOpts dword value-00000001
dword name-EnablePMTUBHDetect dword value-00000000
dword name-DefaultTTL dword value-00000040
dword name-EnablePMTUDiscovery dword value-00000001
dword name-GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize dword value-0005ae4c